What you’ll get
Duration : 7 days 6 nights
Departure : Hanoi City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG04
This tour is unique journey to discover beauty landscapes of Halong bay, Sapa and Hanoi. Joining the tours, you have a chance to take part in exciting activities : visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking, take rowing-boat trip on the Yen Stream surrounded by dramatic limestone cliffs, see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and learn about Buddhism ancient architecture of Le Dynasty, visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong…..
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay on 4-star cruiser
- Exciting trip to Sapa to explore colorful ethnic minorities in the Northwest of Vietnam
- Visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi, and have short excursion to Perfume pagoda
- Have opportunity to experience daily life, work and original custom of Dzay, red Dzao and H’mong minorities
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe package 4*
Size : 25-30m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Expired on Jan 01 2021
Promotion: 10% off
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2021
Promotion: 10% off
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Cruise, Train
- Hotel - 2 nights, Cruise - 1 nights, Homestay - 1 night
- Price Includes
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Round trip airport transfer
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- A/C Transports per program
- Homestay in Ta Van village in Sapa
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Round trip ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Water puppet show and street food dinner
- Boat trip in Halong and Perfume pagoda
- Hotels in Hanoi (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- VAT & bank charge
- Drinks & other meals
- Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi after Sapa tour
- Tips and other personal services.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and then free time at your leisure. Evening spend around 2 hours for a special tour to enjoy the street foods of Hanoi , follow by a water puppet show. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Overnight Cruise
Morning pickup service by shuttle bus then transfer to Halong Bay, short break on the way.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Halong - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at your hotel around 17.00. Recheck in and free time.
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Hanoi - Perfume Pagoda - Night train to Sapa
08.00 Pick you up at your hotel then take 2-hour road trip to Perfume pagoda. Upon arrival at the pier, take rowing-boat trip on the Yen Stream surrounded by dramatic limestone cliffs (about 1 hour) to Thien Tru harbor.
Then you will enjoy a light trek go up and down to visit the main cave - Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain and to see Golden Silver tree (rice stuck)…. On the way down, we use cab car. Have lunch at bottom mountain in restaurant beside.
After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and learn about Buddhism ancient architecture of Le Dynasty. Continue with the return boat-trip back to the pier and get on the bus to Hanoi. Drop off at the hotel to store your luggage, then free time for dinner.
20.30 Back to our office to be transferred to train station for the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train (wooden deluxe A/C cabin for 4 people).
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Over night on train
- Day 5: Lao Cai - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Cai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 6: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa - Lao Cai - Hanoi
Breakfast will be serving at the homestay. Start trekking at 9:30am, about 8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa. Free time before transferring to Lao Cai train station by bus for the night train back to Hanoi. Overnight on train
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Over night on train
- Day 7: Hanoi - free walking tour - Departure
Train arrives Hanoi around 05.00 - 05.30am in the morning, take taxi (on your own account) back to your hotel for breakfast (no room). Short rest before join a free walking tour with volunteer tour guide to explore Hanoi on your own with local citizens, not professional tour guide. Learn more about local lifestyle with our friendly guides.
After tour, pickup and transfer to the airport for the departure flight. End of services.
- Halong Cruises:3* cruises (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar), 4* cruises (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar)
- Sapa accommodation: homestay
- Hanoi accommodation: 3* and 4* hotels (subject to availability)
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Sapa or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 9 reviews
Value for money9.6
30 Jan 2019
I customized a VN tour from the US for a family of 10 via Ms Hien and the service is exceptional. Everything ran on time from the pick up at the hotel for our tour until the very end. No matter where I was whether it be at a hotel, on the ship, at the train station or at the home stay - every tour guide knew exactly where I was meant to be and everything was timely.
11 Dec 2018
We are group of 7 joined with luxury vacation package for whole week from hanoi- north west sapa, bac ha market, we explored many passes to reach the highest mountainous region and visited some primary school, did donation foundations, helps...the operator played an important role in supporting our group for both definitely travel with work in hanoi. Thanks and recommend this operator to everybody
07 Apr 2018
Sapa is a must visit for people going to Hanoi. The bus trip is certainly different a lay down bus but the hotel where we stayed was very comfortable and the meals there were excellent. Our guide on the walks went out of his way to explain everything and to answer all questions. The only disappointing aspect is the amount of rubbish in the rivers and everywhere on the ground. The authorities will need to do something to clean this up before it becomes a health hazard ....... both for the environment and for the people of the area.
22 Sep 2017
The sights are breathtaking. Tour guide was fantastic. Some women from the villages trekked with us and thank goodness they did, they stopped us from slipping in the mud a few times. Very muddy and wet when we went so wear good non slip shoes. So much fun though. The buses were like nothing I've ever seen, comfortable though. You'll stop at a road house along the way for a toilet break, you need to pay a small amount to use them so take money and take tissues with you as they don't have toilet paper. The motel we stayed in was gorgeous, staff were lovely, food was great and cheap cocktails and beer. Highly recommend this trip.
05 Aug 2017
Excellent !!!. Arranged through sales staff and they maintained contact with us throughout our trip making sure we were happy and comfortable during our stay. Our tour guides in Hanoi, Sapa, and Halong, as well as their drivers, were extra special in the way they cared for all our needs. Highly recommend!!!