What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days 5 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Couple, Friends, Family, active travellers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG14
With 5 days, this trip will bring you to all special places in the North of Vietnam. This tour will be an exciting trip to the mountainous and terraced fields in Pu Luong to discover the stunning landscapes of nature; and an amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay full day; half day interesting trip to the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi.
- Explore Hanoi Old Quarter
- Overnight in Pu Luong with dormitory/ deluxe room
- Discover the moustains and terraces fields in Pu Luong
- Join kayaking/ bamboo boat and explore cave in Halong Bay
- Joining 2-day group tour to make new friends
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 20m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
The package including 3-night in 4-star Hanoi hotel (May de ville or Peridot Hotel) with standard room + 1-night in Pu Luong Eco Garden with deluxe room
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 4 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Bamboo boat/Kayaking in Halong
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Bottle of water on the shuttle bus and in room
- A/C transportation during the trip
- Accommodation in Hanoi and Pu Luong (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Airport transfer from airport to hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and vice versa
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfat, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and free time. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Halong full day
7:30 - 8:30 am: Picking up from hotel/stay at Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Halong Bay
12:00 – 12:30 pm: You will be welcomed on Day Cruise. Lunch will be prepared and served to you on board by the crew. While having lunch, the captain will drive the cruise around the most beautiful islets among thousands of limestone islands such as Dog islet, Incense Burner Islet, Fighting Cock Islet etc.
One stop of the 4-hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Cave), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave is adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites as well as colored lights, which transforms the scene into a fairytale palace.
Another activity, you could expect during the cruise is the stop at Ba Hang Area, where you could either join the bamboo boat ride or kayaking (optional) for 40 minutes to feel the Bay closer.
16:00 pm: Return to the harbor around and we will stop for one break in the middle of the way so you have a chance to go to the restroom or have a drink.
Around 20:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hanoi - Pu Luong
07:00 – 07:30 Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Pu Luong Nature Reserve by Limousine bus
09:00 Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi)
11:00 Visit local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority to learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam)
13:00 Arrive in Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Have lunch and check-in
14:30 – 17:30 Trek following the small roads through the terrace rice fields and cross the stream to visit remote rural villages of Black Thai Minorities to learn about the local people in Pu Luong.(6kms)
19:00 Dinner at the lodge, enjoy some local rice wine with the family. Have a quiet night in the middle of the Reserve.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Dormitory/ Deluxe room
- Day 4: Pu Luong - Hanoi
07:30 – 08:30 Have breakfast in the lodge. Enjoying the breathtaking view from the lodge
09:00 Board the van to the starting point. Following the small road through the terrace rice and sugar cane fields, cross the Hanging Bridges to visit other remote rural villages of Thai Ethnic. Then explore Bat Cave, the largest cave in Pu Luong
12:30 Pick up the van to go back to the lodge, check out
13:00 Have lunch and have free time to relax or walk around the village before boarding the Limousine bus to go back to Hanoi at 14:30
17:00 Soft break on the way
19:30 Arrive in Hanoi old quarter drop you off at your hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 5: Hanoi walking tour - departure
9.00 am: Our tour guide will welcome you at your hotel then start the walking tour to discover Hanoi’s Old Quarter which is famous with “36 guild streets” in the past time.
After walking around and enjoy some local specialties (excluded), continue to Hoan Kiem Lake area where you can pay a visit Ngoc Son temple or enjoy a drink at Trang Tien Ice Cream, Thuy Ta Ice Cream or some famous café shop/restaurants nearby.
Free time until your flight. Our driver will pick you up and transfer to Noi Bai International Airport. End of servive!
- You should bring cash in Pu Luong
- Hanoi accommodation: 3-star (Golden Rooster Hotel, Legacy Hotel or similar, 4-star (May de Ville Hotel, Peridot Hotel, Boss Legend Hotel or similar)
- Pu Luong accommodation: Pu Luong Eco Garden
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary:can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0